Have you been missing out on all of the credit card rewards hype? No
worries. Don't let your friends enjoy the credit card rewards game on
their own. Let us help you find a rewards credit card that you are
likely to be approved for. If you haven't evaluated the credit card you are using to make a majority of your purchases in the last year, there's no better time than now. Don't let your New Year's travel resolution
go the way of last year's gym membership.
CardMatch is a tool that allows you to find out what credit cards you are likely to be approved for by using a soft credit inquiry. You will provide CardMatch with some basic information - name, address, and last four digits of your social security number. From there, CardMatch will pull your credit file, and attempt to match you to offers from Chase, American Express, Capital One, and Bank of America. It's like the Priceline of the credit card world. Once you're matched to offers, you can find the one that fits your spending style and get started on your rewards earning journey.
- Bonus - Soft credit inquiries don't impact your credit score. Safeguarding your credit in 2018 is a solid financial goal!
- Bonus - American Express offers exclusive credit card offers targeted to qualified users in CardMatch. You may find yourself matched to a 100,000 point offer!
Here's an example of the CardMatch form. It takes just 60 seconds for the tool to retrieve your matched offers. The service is completely free and there is no risk of damaging your credit by submitting your information.
Once your matches are returned, compare the offers. Remember that offers will vary by user and there are no guarantees of approval. If you are matched to an offer it means that the bank likes your credit profile, but they haven't conducted a full review at this point
If you're matched to an offer you like, you can apply for the card from here. Be on the lookout for a Pre-Qualified badge under the apply now button, as that increases the likelihood of approval. Special Offers means you've been targeted for an exclusive American Express offer. Look at you!
When you submit your application, the bank will perform a hard credit inquiry and make a decision based on your credit profile. If everything works out, you should have a credit card approval 30 seconds later!
Here are four of our favorite offers available in CardMatch that you should be on the look-out for:
- Earn a $150 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months
- Unlimited 1.5% cash back
- 0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for 15 months
- No annual fee
- 20,000 online bonus points if you make at least $1,000 in purchases in the first 90 days of account opening
- 1.5 points per dollar spent
- 0% intro APR on purchases for 12 months
- $0 annual fee.
- 50,000 miles once you spend $3,000 on purchases within 3 months from account opening
- 2 points per dollar spent
- This card is fancy and made of metal.
- $0 intro annual fee for the first year; $95 after that
AmEx Everyday (Exclusive, CardMatch Targeted Offer)
- 15,000 Membership Rewards® points after you use your new Card to make $1,000 in purchases in your first 3 months
- 2x points at US supermarkets, on up to $6,000 per year in purchases (then 1x); 1x points on other purchases.
- Use your Card 20 or more times on purchases in a billing period and earn 20% more points on those purchases less returns and credits.
- 0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for 15 months.
- $0 annual fee
Get started with CardMatch here.